Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas!






It has been a long while sense I updated this. We have moved to out little town and DH is working full time now, which is such a blessing. We have been busy unpacking and cleaning and with the holidays, but we miss all of our family and friends. It makes me feel better that we live in such an age that I can communicate with all of you and it just takes a matter of seconds before you get it. I love that I can keep in touch with all of my loved ones. Christmas was very fun! We had my parents and brother come up for Christmas morning. We made breakfast and opened presents and all of the wonderful traditions we do together as a family. My girls were so cute, they figured out the present thing so fast and C was adorable trying to be just like her sisters. I was so blessed this year I got a computer! So now I have access to the world now and don't feel so far away. Thanks mom!

We have been to church a couple times and LOVE it! Everyone is so friendly and it is full of young couples and young families so we feel right at home. I feel so blessed to be a member of the church and to know that wherever my family ends up we will have the same spirit and love in church that we would have anywhere else.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!