Monday, March 15, 2010

Sunday Surprises!

I did it I made my own bread! I have never tried to make bread before ...gasp.. I know my young Women leaders are shaking their heads now! lol but I my goal is to no longer buy store bought bread and I like the idea of always having the smell of fresh baked bread always in our home. I made two loaves and they turned out sooo good! They are soft and fluffy and so yummy! We also had another surprise at our door, papa showed up! My girls were so excited to see him! He read them their bedtime story and we all knelt down together and said family prayer. It was so precious and my girls love their papa's! They asked for him all the next day.

2 comments:

  1. Aw! That's so awesome! I need to make bread too! And that's awesome that dad came! Was he in the neighborhood? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how sweet. I love homemade bread. I just started doing that too. There is nothing better than warm bread right out of the oven. Good for you!!! Oh and I love your photos along the top....they are precious!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!