Friday, June 18, 2010

Birthday Party!

So FINALLY I have these pictures up of the twins birthday party! I am glad it is over so I have no more to plan, but it was so fun and they had a blast!

Originally we were going to have the party outside in my parents back yard, but the weather had other plans and we ended up using our church's gym. It turned out better then I thought it would and I had a TON of help! Thank you so much, you know who you are!


We dresses the girls in puffy dresses and little crowns to help them feel like real princesses.

We played Kiss the Frog, It's like pin the tail on the donkey, but we put red lipstick and spinned them around and had them try to kiss the frog. It was sooo cute!


Kisses from Aunt Brittany!

We also had a fishing game and all the kids got to go fishing a couple of time for prizes!


One of the twins friends! So cute!

And of course the presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!