Wednesday, May 11, 2011


We live in an apartment so there isn't very much storage space and we are not allowed to paint the walls, so it has been a challenge to find a place for everything and at the same time have it look cute and put together.

We have had this board lying around for awhile and I thought I could make it into a coat hanger.
(I was so tired of having the floors of our closets be the the catch all for all the bag packs and jackets)

This is what I came up with.


I don't own a cricket
 (yet)
so I hand painted the bird and rolled some flowers to put on it, then distressed it a little bit.  
Super easy and I am happy with how it turned out.


8 comments:

  1. that looks amazing! your so creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you hand painted that. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply Amazing! I may have to copy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable you totally need to help me with my room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, friend! I'm admiring all your creative posts here so can you please share them with us at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? Hope to see you there at the party :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!