Sunday, October 9, 2011

Its been a week since my brother died.
My family and I have been so busy, planning all that goes into the funeral, all his belongings, etc.  
I haven't really had the time to mourn him. I miss him like crazy and wish I had told him I love him more.
My husband has been so wonderful, I couldn't have asked for better support.

I have had some good times this week too.
I received a BEAUTIFUL arrangement of flowers this week from my Rock Springs friends, it made me feel so loved! I took them everywhere with me,  (I know I'm weird.)
My friends in Utah gave me a surprise paparazzi party, they displayed all my jewelry and invited everyone they knew to come. It was awesome. The day he died was going to be the day of my first party and after that happened I just kind of lost all the excitement over selling it, but that helped restore it a little.
I am getting some help in dealing with all this and I think I will keep getting better and better, I kinda wish it was a year from now so I could look back on all this and not feel so much anxiety and sadness. Time heals everything and I am just going to take it one day at a time.
I am really looking forward to getting home and not being around so many things that remind me of my brother and of course I miss all my girls in the Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!