Tuesday, January 1, 2013


These are my resolutions for the new year


I want to incorporate faith more into my life on a daily basis. I want to become more disciplined about it; not just dropping to my knees and praying out of sheer desperation. To teach my children about why it is important to me and to help them build a strong foundation.

I want to accept this new baby into our family with grace and strength. Being a mother is hard, the hardest thing I've ever done. I don't want to be just another mom yelling at her kids, pulling her hair out, trying to make sure they are all alive at the end of the day. I really, truly would like to be their guide, their teacher. I want to be able to go through my day calm knowing I can do this with grace!!!!

I really want to work on my relationship with my husband. I love that man so much and yet I don't show it enough. I feel like I am falling short in this department. I think the kids take everything I have out of me and there is just nothing left to give at the end of it all but it doesn't have to be that way, something needs to change. I am going to make an effort to put him first and to show him how much I love him and appreciate everything he does for our family.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!