Saturday, January 16, 2010

Oh blankies how I love you!




So my daughters have an obsession with their blankies, and those of you who know my kids know this to be true, they have to take them everywhere! In the car, at the store to church ( I have gotten better about having them leave them home for church.) I don't remember when this started, but these blankies are loved so much and at times I am very grateful to have them around. They comfort my little girls the way only mommy and daddy can if we happen to not be around. They help stir my girls imagination and take all sorts of abuse, but they love them no matter what they look like or smell like. lol

This post is for my girls blankies, I am so glad that my girls find such comfort and happiness when you are with them, even if it is everywhere we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!