Thursday, January 14, 2010

Valentine Craft

I saw this craft on Martha Stewart and I thought it looked so cute! I don't have any Valentines decorations so I asked my sister if she wanted to do it with me. It only took us like a half hour and it turned out perfect, I am so happy to have something to put up for the love holiday!
All I needed was a foam ball, some Valentines cupcake liners and push pins. This whole craft cost me about 8 dollars.

All I did was push the pin in the center of the cupcake liner and then fold it over and push it into the ball and continue doing that till the entire ball is covered. I left some empty space at the bottom of the ball so it would lie flat on the candlestick.


All in all I used about a hundred cupcake liners and pins, this was so cheap and it turned out way cute! I love it when I don't have to spend a lot to decorate my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!