Thursday, November 4, 2010

I am going to do it this year!

I have been starting to think about season that is coming and the all the things I want to do, and there is one thing I always want to do but always wait till the last minute and it never gets done. What is it...
I have always wanted a cute Christmas card with a great family picture on it.
I love having lots of Christmas cards to display and look at during Christmas!
I have used shutterfly before for Christmas gifts and this year they have the cutest cards, I am getting a head start on getting these out this year. Here are some of my favorites!


 I love the vintage look of this one and it is in one of my favorite colors!

 I really LOVE LOVE LOVE this one.

 And also love the colors of this one!
And the simplicity of this one! 

 If you need a some cute Christmas cards I highly recommend Shutterfly! And even if you already have your Christmas cards ordered they do all sorts of cards like thank you cards and stationary. Everyone loves getting stuff in the mail!  They are great quality cards and the membership is free to sign up! They also have free shipping on orders of $30 or more. Great deals and cute products! Go here to check them out!
                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!