Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I don't really have anything interesting going on, so I thought I would share just some of the things that go through my head during the day.

Oh five more minutes..five more minutes..what are my girls doing in there..Oh gosh I have to clean this room..maybe when bri gets home from work, I can get him to help me move some furniture..What am I going to do with the twins room..Oh my gosh I love my girls..I love those smiley faces..my baby is getting so big..stay little..I need to start potty training her..mmm pancakes sound so good, no better stick with cereal and fruit..need to loose more weight..girls better not eat on the couch..need to clean the couch..are those hand prints on the wall..what is that smell..not Dora again..i guess it is better then gabba gabba..why does Dora always yell..when is nap time..snack time already..do we have anything healthy to give you..I need to fix that picture, its crooked..so glad the I have girls..wow they have an amazing imagination..what IS that smell...wish I had a house and a yard...miss my hubby...need to shower..wish I was as creative as this blog..so tired..wish my twins would nap..maybe we should do a play date..who should I call...what day is it..oh no don't touch that..it is so cold..I love those smiles..wow the day is going by fast, I love that..i should probably get out of my pajamas...

1 comment:

  1. Jessica, I love you so much and I love this post SO much. I think you pretty much summed it up. LOL. I miss you and wish I could see you more!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!